Attention! This Is The Reason Why Many Men Give Cancer In The Testicles And Counts Are Not Given
Testicular cancer is more likely in young and mature men. It is different from all others, since its symptoms are visible, it is easy to detect and kill it before it develops. Then we will share your symptoms and a very effective remedy for you to avoid.
* Causes of testicular cancer
One of the major risk reasons for testicular cancer is a condition called cryptorchidism, or testicles that have not descended into the scrotum. This means that one or both testicles did not descend from the abdomen to the scrotum before birth. Men with cryptorchidismare several times more likely to have testicular cancer than those whose testicles have normally descended.
The true cause of testicular cancer is not known. But factors that may increase a man’s risk of testicular cancer increase if he has:
- Abnormal testicular development
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Family history of testicular cancer
- HIV infection
- History of cryptorchidism (one or both testicles failing to descend into the scrotum before birth)
- Klinefelter syndrome
According to the American Cancer Association, testicular cancer develops in the intetisticular cells. However, almost 100% of the time, it is caused by germ cells, responsible for the manufacture of spermatozoa.
* Main symptoms and red alert!
- Deep pain in 1 or both testicles.
- Feeling discomfort or notice the appearance of lumps in the lower abdomen.
- Pain in the back or lower abdomen.
- Enlargement of a testicle or change in the way you feel.
- Excessive amount of breast tissue (gynecomastia), although this can occur normally in adolescent males who do not have testicular cancer.
- Tumor or inflammation in any of the testicles.
- Abnormal fluids may be present in the scrotum and feel certain heaviness in this area.
- If it does not go away within 2 weeks, you should go to the doctor immediately.
Rarely does this type of disease attack both testicles, almost always only 1 affected. In addition, it is more common in men between 15 and 35 years of age. However, according to the American Cancer Society, most patients are diagnosed at age 33.
* Remedy to avoid Cancer in the testicles
Ingredients: 1 Broccoli branch + 1 cup Grapes + 1/2 Ginseng root + 1/2 myrrh root
Preparation: Mix all the ingredients and make an infusion. Drink it twice a day for a month. Rest the following month. And at the third month after having done the treatment repeat it again.
- Broccoli is beneficial in the treatment of certain types of colorectal cancers. It contains phytochemical substances that have the ability to fight cancer cells. This vegetable acts as an antioxidant and contains enzymes that help in detoxifying the body.
- The grapes also contain a compound called proanthocyanidins, which reduces estrogen production of the body. This leads to effective treatment of lung, prostate, colon and breast cancer.
- Ginseng helps to create resistance and fight against infectious agents that try to harm the body.
- Myrrh is an herb with a wide range of properties such as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal. It is a good home remedy for the treatment of all types of cancer.
The good news is that most patients manage to survive this disease. However, prevention is better than regret. That’s why you should visit the doctor on a monthly basis. That way, you can act quickly if something is not right.