Different studies showed that there is a link between the month in which the person was born and its health.
So lets begin:
- high blood pressure,
- lung cancer
- heart disease
- type 2 diabetes
- lack of vitamin D
- They have a long life.
- a weakened immune system
- allergic diseases
- lung and prostate cancer
- vascular calcifications
- Insects rarely bite people born in February.
- angina pectoris
- obesity or anorexic ( mostly woman)
- ventricular fibrillation
- cardiac arrhythmias
- heart failure.
- pollen allergy.
- increased risk of cancer
- lung and respiratory diseases
- heart diseases
- throat inflammation(rarely from bronchitis)
- pessimism and depression in adulthood
- prone to drinking alcohol.
- low chances for cancer
- increased risk of multiple sclerosis,
- high blood pressure
- gluten intolerance
- depressed in the elderly age( suicide rate is 17% higher )
- Healthier them people born in other months .
- poor appetite
- tendency to anorexia 30% higher than average
- high risk of getting diabetes and heart disease at an older age
- rarely suffer from cancer
- rarely suffer from heart attack
- optimistic with a cheerful view of life.
- have almost no depression problems
- problems with digestive system, teeth and bones
- suffer from type 1 diabetes
- have the lowest risk of stroke and rarely have cancer.
- suffer from allergies to dust and mites
- often have conjunctivitis
- have a very healthy heart and are less prone to heart attack and stroke
- have a very small chances of having cancer or asthma.
- have problems with childhood eczema
- have less chances of having diabetes, heart disease, or inflammation
- have a problem with stomach,
- have a problem with respiratory inflammation and allergy to mites and dust.
- this children suffer from almost all kinds of illnesses
- suffer from bone fractures, osteoporosis, teeth problems,
- suffer from asthma,
- have problems with the veins
- have infections of the respiratory organs
- have the longest lifespan
- have very low chances of cancer, heart disease and high blood pressure.
- suffer from acute bronchitis,
- suffer from viruses,
- suffer from dermatitis, neurological diseases
- obesity, diabetes and heart disease, rarely affect them
- live longer than average,
- rarely have problems with fertility and reproductive organs.
- have an increased risk of various types of injuries( fractures, bruises, bruises)
- suffer from schizophrenia and manic depression
- have a life expectancy above average
- are spared from diseases common to the elderly like diabetes and heart disease.
Which month are you born?