What if cancer wasn’t exactly what we’ve been told?
I’m not saying something as crazy as it doesn’t exist and that people aren’t dying.
What if we started to ask new questions? We may get new answers…
Millions of people suffer from cancer, regardless of their age and sex. However, most of them are still unaware of the fact that they are being manipulated.
There is a book titled “World Without Cancer” which has been prevented to be translated into numerous languages.
However, our aim today is to persuade you that there is no such a disease as cancer, as it is only a vitamin B17 deficiency (Amygdalin). Therefore, stay away from surgeries, radiation, chemotherapy, and other conventional treatments.
In the past, while numerous people and seamen were dying of scurvy, and as many people profited from it, it was later discovered that it is not a real disease, but only a deficiency of vitamin C.
We believe this is the same! The cancer industry is a huge business, and billions of dollars are being earned annually. It flourished after the World War II.
However, when we consider the fact that the cure has been found long ago, the conclusion is more than clear: cancer fills the pockets of colonizers.
Yet, cancer can be prevented by following these simple tips:
- Do not panic, but investigate the condition, and try to find out the cancer type.
- Since cancer is only a lack of vitamin B17 in the body, you should consume 15 to 20 pieces of apricot stone/nucleus (fruit stone) daily to prevent it.
- Wheat bud is a potent anti-cancer medicine, rich in liquid oxygen and the most powerful anti-cancer compound- laetrile, an extracted form of this vitamin, found in the fruit stone of apples.
Laetrile is being manufactured in Mexico, and then smuggles into the USA, as the medicinal industry implements the law forbidding laetrile production.
Dr. Harold W. Manner, the author of the book “Death of Cancer”, maintains that laetrile treats cancer in over 90% of the cases.
Amygdalin (Vitamin B17)is found in:
- The fruit stone or grain (seed) of fruits in highest concentration. These fruits include pears, apples, apricots, prunes, and peaches.
- Seeds (Grains): sesame and linseed (seed of linen/flax seed).
- Grouts of oats, grouts of block wheat, barley, brown rice, rye, linseed, millet.
- Common beans, such as bean, lentil sprout (lentil bud), corns (grains), Lima (Lima beans) and pea.
- Mulberry– Kernels: Bitter Almond (which is the richest source of vitamin B-17 in nature) and Indian almond.
- Mulberries: blueberries, black mulberry, raspberry, and strawberry.
- sweetmeat pumpkin, brewer’s yeast, and rough rice (paddy).
These are the richest sources of absorbable B17:
- Apricots (kernels/seeds)
- seeds from fruits like cherries, apples, pears, peaches, prunes, plums
- Fava beans
- Macadamia nuts
- Lima beans
- Bean sprouts
Moreover, when washing the hands and plates with hand- washing, and dish- washing liquids or soaps, that cannot be fully rinsed.
Then, they attach to the food and enter our body. Yet, you can solve this issue by pouring half of the dish-washing liquid and hand washing liquid, and add vinegar.
You should never wash the vegetables with dish-washing liquid as it enters their tissues and cannot be washed away. Instead, just wash them with water, and add vinegar to keep them fresh.
This will help you avoid the detrimental effects of the severe chemicals added in these products, such as various ailments, allergies, and cancer.
Make sure you lead a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly, eat organic, healthy foods, manage stress, and you will maintain your optimal health.