Friday , January 19 2018
Home / news / Warning – A Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died The Reason Can’t Believe !

Warning – A Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died The Reason Can’t Believe !



The real problem was into the habit the girl that used to has. She was taking vitamin C, and the night before death she was eating shrimps, a lot of shrimps. Researchers at the University of Chicago, found through experiments, shrimp, and soft shell foods contain a lot higher concentration of – five potassium arsenic compounds. So fresh food have not toxic effect on the body, but in a combination with vitamin C due to the chemical reaction, so that the original non-toxic – five potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride, also known as arsenic pentoxide), into a toxic three potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride), also known as arsenic trioxide, which is commonly known as arsenic are! image 59

Arsenic poisoning can cause: paralysis of capillaries, lobule central necrosis, heart, liver, kidney, intestine congestion, epithelial cell necrosis, and telangiectasia. Bleeding is the side effect of arsenic poisoning.As a measure of precaution do not eat shrimps when you take vitamin C.




Check Also

Scary Health Dangers of 5G Wireless Technology

When it comes to data speeds, we always want the fastest. And with the upcoming …