The Eastern medicine is very interesting and unusual, and above all, unique and helpful. So if they say that your health can easily be determined through learning to read your lip color, who are we to question them, right?
So, what’s the first step? Take a look at your lips in a mirror and find out what color they are.
Naturally, your lips are supposed to be pink. All other colors point to a certain problem.
1) Pale pink
- If your lips are paler than usually, it’s a sign of anemia. Your organism lacks hemoglobin and red blood cells. If this is the case, increase your intake of Vitamin C.
2) Strong red
- If your lips have a stronger shade of red than they are supposed to, then it means your organism is “scorching through” and your liver is overloaded.
- It’s normal for your lips to appear purple or green at low temperatures, but if they constantly look like that, they point out to heart and lung problems, so it’s best to go to a full body check-up.
4) Dark purple
- When your lips are dark there is something wrong with the digestive organs, so we would advise you to stop eating junk food and to fill up the organism with fresh nutrients that contain fiber.
5) Dark purple edges
- If only the edges of your lips are purple, then you’re lacking balance in your organism. In this case, you’re likely to experience body temperature changes. The only advice we can give you is to rest, eat well and avoid strong-flavored foods.