Know Everything Related to Heart Disease,Around 72 % of the people are facing with heart disease.It became a universal problem and this problem have been increasing day by day due to the lack of required nutrition intake,environmental pollution ,stress and anger.lets know the few facts regarding the Heart disease and how to reduce the risk factor of heart disease.
What is Heart?
- Heart is a muscular organ helps in pumping the blood through circulatory system inside the different parts of our body, thus by passing the blood to different parts of the body cells helps in to run smoothly entire system of the body to function normally.
What is the function of heart?
- The human heart is an organ that pumps blood throughout the body with the help of circulatory system, supplying oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and removing carbon dioxide and other wastes.
- Human heart takes the help of circulatory system to pass the blood in different parts of our body.
- Along with the blood it also helps in supplying the oxygen and nutrients required to our body tissues which are helpful for removing the waste substances and carbon dioxides from our body.
Know Everything Related to Heart Disease
Know Everything Related to Heart Disease Include as follows:
- What are the causes of heart disease?
- Symptoms of heart disease
- Tips to avoid heart disease
- Foods to avoid with heart disease
- How to stop heart diseases?
What are the causes of heart disease?
- According to us Heart is a specimen of our body that helps in passing the blood in various parts of the body, by passing the blood smoothly in various parts of our body helps in entire system of the body to function normally.
- Yes that running process inside our body is the fact, but did you know while the entire process is going on unknowingly some unwanted waste material (called as plaque) comes along with the required nutrition inside our body and create a disturbance to running process.
- Did you Know how the waste materials so called as plaque create disturbance inside our body system, Let me help you out with this ,plaque create the disturbance by blocking a side of the valves inside our body.
- Before the formation of plaque, heart used to take help from circulatory system to pass the blood in entire system of the body to run smoothly.
- Plaque substances blocked a corner of valves where the blood used to run smoothly and flow throughout our body, due to the blockage of valves it stops the blood to run smoothly and creates a disturbance to entire system.
Symptoms of heart disease:
Symptoms of a heart attack can include:
- Pain in the chest
- Feeling Heart burnt
Tips to avoid heart disease
Here is the good news to reduce your risk for heart disease even though if you are the patient of Diabetics following steps are useful for reducing the health risk for heart disease.
- Control your weight.
- Don’t smoke.
- Get regular physical activity.
- Maintain control over glucose level.
- Control your blood pressure.
- Lower your LDL cholesterol.
Foods to avoid with heart disease:
To reduce the cholesterol level, eat saturated fat, refined sugars and prefer the diet which contains low level of cholesterol.
- The following food strategies helps your meal plans to avoid with heart diseases:Serve more leafy vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains and veggies.
- Control your blood pressure.
- Choose fat calories wisely.
- Serve the foods which contains rich amount of proteins
- Serve the right kind of carbs.
- Reduce the intake level of salts or cut back on salt
- Eat regularly in appropriate time.
- Encourage hydration.
How to stop heart diseases?
- Manage stress and anger.
- Follow a heart-healthy diet.
- Control high blood pressure.
- Get active.
- Control diabetes.
- Get to a healthy weight.
Healthy tips for Healthy Heart:
As per the age do regular exercises and if you are unsure about the nutritional diet then check with dietitian for the food to eat because at a certain stage our body might not absorb the intake of vitamin and mineral.