A lot of women discover their elbows are bumpy and feel like gravel to the touch. The heels of a woman’s feet have got to be white and dried out. They can be so cracked, that they feel like little razor blades and constantly tear stockings. The issue is that skin is badly nourished.
Much the same as the inside part of the body needs to be detoxed, so does your skin. Every year, the skin takes a beating from the severe cold winds of winter and the fiery heat of the summer sun. In time, soft, velvet-like skin can be chapped, cracked, and red. Commercial products do not always do the job to heal and soften the damaged skin. The skin has to be detoxed in order to destroy all the toxins.
- The detoxing of the skin is very simple. You should soak in a bathtub twice a week for an hour, letting your skin drink in a formula of natural salts and spices. There are four types of baths:
- You can mix a cup of Epsom salt with the root of ginger that has been boiled for 10 minutes.
- Mix a cup of Epsom salt and a cup or two of baking soda into an invigoratingly warm tub of water.
- The third type is pouring together a mixture of one cup each of sesame seed oil, Epsom salt, and sea salt into a rejuvenating warm bathtub of water.
- The fourth and final type is mixing one cup of raw apple cider vinegar and a cup of Epsom salt to a hot and steamy bath.