Hornet sting is usually not fatal, but in some cases may cause a dangerous allergic reaction that can, if we do not react in time to be even deadly.
The sting of this insect is usually not fatal and mainly all over with minor swelling that lasts several days. However, in some cases, it can lead to anaphylactic shock or allergic reaction to the venom, and then the whole thing become more dangerous.
In any case, it is best to avoid adventures in nature in places where there hornets. If you do gardening, stay alert and protect open parts of the body. If it should come to the bite, immediately remove the sting and put a cold compress.
Anaphylactic shock is a result of several reasons:
* Because the person is allergic to an insect bite
* Because the sting of an inconvenient spot (on the face or neck), where the island causes suffocating
* If the person in the past few weeks has already bitten by a wasp or a hornet, but the immune system has become overly sensitive to allergens in the case of re-bites occur anaphylactic reactions of the organism
It should be noted that in case of anaphylactic shock, should immediately call an ambulance to convey anti-shock therapy. This treatment can only be performed by professionals who are determined by monitoring the symptoms dose of adrenaline, antihistamines and corticosteroids, in order to neutralize the allergic reaction.
In the case that a person is in mortal danger, but at the moment there are no doctors to help him, the allergic reaction can be ameliorated by injection of adrenaline, which is prepared in advance. Therefore, if you are at risk of a hornet sting, especially if you are allergic to insect bites, you need to have such an injection and antihistamine tablets for each case, and for all primarily consult a doctor.
In the case that there is no allergic reaction, but it’s just an ordinary island, the puncture should be treated with cold lining. For this purpose, you can use cold object such as a metal bucket. However, in some cases, an allergic reaction can be delayed and 8 to 10 hours, so it’s best to consult a doctor, especially if you already bitten by an insect in the last few weeks.
For the end we bring you another useful advice. One experienced beekeeper says that swelling and pain arising from bites bees, wasps or hornets, can be alleviated with pills, such as aspirin. You should soak the pill in a water and lean on the sting, keep one minute, and then take off. This should be done immediately after the sting and so will reduce swelling and alleviate pain and itching.