There is a really big demand for coconut oil these days, which is totally understandable bearing in mind how perfect and universally demanded product it is. You can never get enough of it in your diet, cosmetics, and household.
Not only it is very healthy and used widely in the kitchen, but recent studies have demonstrated the power of the coconut oil – within 48 hours of treatment, it methodically destroyed 93 percent of the cancer cells!
You must be wondering how and why this is possible.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid (found in the mother’s milk), a component that creates extreme oxidative stress in these dangerous cells and makes them sensitive to oxidation. Because of the fatty acids and medium-chain triglyceride, it accelerates the metabolism and miraculously helps for rapid weight loss. It is also essential natural product for beauty.
It also has a number of uses in cosmetics. It can be a basic ingredient in the making of your own tanning oil that will help you avoid harmful chemicals found in most commercial brands. Feel free to use it every day; you can treat any part of the body or face, or even heels. It gives ingenious scent and complete hydration – plus it is not even dangerous to eat it… Moreover, it is an excellent substitute for commercial toothpaste full with harmful fluorides.
Coconut oil is known to be one of the most powerful natural ingredients for hair care. It has antimicrobial and antioxidant effect, and the triglycerides it contains help in growing quality hair. But this is not all, with coconut oil you can make effective hair growth stimulator, which is ideal for those who want their hair to grow faster, be stronger, especially for those with hair loss, low quality hair, dry hair etc.
All the ingredients found in the oil combined make a great composition that you should certainly try, if you want longer and thicker hair.
- One tablespoon of organic cold-pressed olive oil
- Two drops of tea tree oil
- Two drops of essential rosemary oil
- Half a cup of cold pressed virgin coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil, then remove it from the heat and add all mentioned ingredients.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour it into a glass jar and close the lid tightly.
This scalp stimulator is most effective if you apply it on a dry hair before washing. Coat the entire scalp with the mixture, cover your head with a bag or wrap it with cellophane and then wrap it in a warm towel. Keep it for about fifteen minutes and then wash your hair. Practice this twice a week.
It takes only about 2 months for visible results! The hair will be thicker, more flexible; it will not crack, and will become a shiny, healthy, and silky! Plus, it will get a wonderful coconut smell.
- Coconut oilis amazing because of its unique structure that makes it penetrate deeply into the hair roots, leaving your hair intensely flexible, strong, and hydrated. It also transmits the healing effects of the other components in the serum.
- The tea tree oilhelps against dandruff, and it also helps in scalp healing and has anti-itching effect. Rosemary oil, on the other hand, strengthens the hair and stimulates overall hair growth.
- Heated rosemary oilin combination with olive oil is a widely use combination if you want to give your hair extra strength.