1. Skin care: Cucumber have diuretic properties, the cooling effect, and cleaners that are beneficial to the skin. High water content; vitamin A, B, and C; and minerals, like magnesium, potassium, manganese, and silica; make a cucumber becomes an important part in skin care. Face mask containing cucumber extract used for skin tightening. Ascorbic acid and caffeic acid are present in cucumber can reduce the level of water retention, which in turn reduces the swelling around the eyes.
2. Digestive function: Digestive problems such as ulcers, gastritis acidity, and even ulcers, can be cured by eating fresh cucumber juice every day. Dietary fiber content in cucumbers can expel toxins from the digestive system that memingkatkan digestive process. In fact, eating a cucumber every day is considered very effective as a cure constipation.
3. Joint health: Contained silica in cucumber that can promote joint health by strengthening connective tissue.
4. Digestion of protein: Erepsin Cucumber contains enzymes that help in digestion of proteins.
5. Blood pressure: Potassium, magnesium, and fiber present in the cucumber can help you keep your blood pressure remains normal.
6. Kill tapeworm: Cucumber seeds are considered as a natural remedy to expel tapeworms in the intestinal tract. In fact, cucumber seeds are also known to be useful as anti-inflammatory and effective in the treatment of swelling of the mucous membranes (nose) and throat.
7. Nail care: Cucumbers are rich in silica content, it can prevent rupture and damage to the nails on the toes and fingers.
8. Overcome gout and rheumatism: Cucumber juice fortified vitamins A, B1, B6, C, and D and folate, magnesium, and calcium when mixed with carrot juice may help patients who experience joint pain by lowering uric acid.
9. Treat toothache and gum: Mouth disease on the teeth and gums, pyorrhea in particular, can be treated effectively with cucumber juice. Consumption of raw cucumber can also increase saliva and serves to neutralize the acid and base in the oral cavity.
10. Diabetes: Cucumber juice is known to help diabetes patients’ health. Manganese minerals useful in the synthesis of natural insulin in the body.
11. Renal Care: Cucumbers showed benefit in helping to alleviate bladder and kidney problems. Water contained within cucumber help smooth the process of renal function with urination. In fact, the cucumber is the best natural diuretic.
12. Hair Suburkan: Cucumbers contain silica. Mentium juice mixed with carrot, spinach, and lettuce will help the enrichment of hair. Silica present in the connective tissue in the body. This compound helps hair growth, so if you are diligent foods contain silica, you will have beautiful hair and healthy bones.