Inside A Hidden Epidemic
Learn all about parasites, these silent critters, which are causing so many health concerns.
The chilling reality may very well be that 8 out of 10 of us could be suffering from one or more microscopic vampires or even larger organisms. In 1978 a nationwide survey conducted by the CDC found that 1 in 6 people had one or more parasites. Nearly 30 years later, a second survey found that 1 in 3 were infected.
So – parasites are on the rise and are not only an inconvenient truth, but are one of the most unrecognized, neglected diseases of our time.
The truth is that any type of testing is not always accurate, so it’s impossible to use random stool testing as the “gold standard” for assessing true infection. In a study of diagnostic labs in the US, researchers found that one 1 in 10 correctly identified cases of amebic dysentery – a parasite that can kill you.
The Astounding Facts
Over 130 different “hidden invaders” can account for over 385 diseases.
Their symptoms go way beyond the gastro-intestinal tract. Parasites may be the “underlying” cause of some of the most prevalent insidious and mysterious disorders of our time like leaky gut syndrome – such a popular diagnosis today – as well as auto-immune problems, weight gain or weight loss, and viral conditions to name just a few.
More specifically, parasites and worms can impersonate a multitude of more recognizable diseases.
- Chronic fatigue and candida can be a case of chronic giardia.
- Ulcerative colitis may be a case of undiagnosed amoeba.
- Migraine headaches and depression may be toxoplasmosis. In fact, in one study toxo was found in nearly 50 percent of migraine sufferers. It is believed that toxoplasmosis may stimulate the trigeminal nerve controlling facial and head pain. Other symptoms included mysterious body aches, a fever that comes and goes, and fatigue.
- Asthma has been related to roundworm going through the lungs and even type I diabetes can have a parasite connection – tapeworm to be exact.
- I have seen ADD and ADHD clear when pinworms were removed.
- Food and environmental allergies disappear when worms are eliminated.
- I have seen rashes and boils clear when people do a comprehensive targeted colon cleanse.
- I have personally experienced how brain fog and hypoglycemia are “lifted” when thread worms are cleared from the system.
- We now know that some forms of arthritis can be connected to amoeba while seizures can be triggered by a pork tapeworm infection.
The list goes on and on and can include constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating, infectobesity, persistent flu-like symptoms, anemia, secondary gluten, casein and lactose intolerance, Crohn’s disease, sleep disturbances, and an enlarged liver or spleen.
Just remember one thing – above all else – as my original 106 year old mentor, Dr. Hazel Parcells, taught me so many decades ago: Parasites are THE most immunosuppressive agent known to man.
They place a major burden on the immune system and are especially toxic to the liver. By eliminating parasites first and foremost your body can then reduce its toxic load and your system can more efficiently clear pathogenic bacteria, heavy metals, fungus, and mold.
Evict These Invaders
Eating daily pumpkin seeds, garlic, onions, and taking HCL can help clear parasites from the system as can my daily cran-water (1 ounce of cranberry juice with 7 ounces of water) due to the four organic acids that can digest toxic wastes.
One tablespoon of Diatomaceous Earth in your daily smoothie can break up larger organisms like roundworms and threadworms due to its glass-like consistency.