Broccoli has potent and various health benefits which we can enjoy if we regularly consumed this amazing fruit.
Some of the broccoli’s many nutritional benefits:
- This fruit lessens our risk of allergies, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Broccoli contains glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiin and glucobrassicin which helps eliminate contaminants from our system.
- Broccoli is a great addition to our diet. For people who want to keep a healthy diet while they maintaining a busy schedule, this simple recipe is the perfect choice for them.Prepare the following ingredients in order to cook nutritious broccoli soup.
Here we present you how to make a nutritious soup in just 5 easy steps:
- 1 ½ pounds of broccoli (use heads and stems);
- 1 medium-sized onion (chopped);
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil;
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt;
- 2 quarts of water.
When you’re hungry, all you have to do is to get a bowl and enjoy this delicious homemade broccoli soup!
- Firstly, heat the olive oil in a large pot. When the oil is already well heated, pour in the chopped onions. Then sauté over low heat until soft. This usually takes about 15 minutes.
- After this, you should add in the broccoli and sauté for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook until the broccoli is already soft. Add salt to taste.
- Using a blender, puree the hot soup and distribute them into tiny bowls. Even better you can place them in covered bowls.
- Finally, store the bowls in your fridge.